OUR SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
2nd International Conference of Dramatherapy & Playtherapy
Sakkas L. Dionysios
Psychologist, Play Therapist
Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Trainer– Supervisor of Family & Group Therapists, as well as Interprofessional Consultant for Organizations.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the Athenian Institute of Anthropos(AIA).
- Member of Board of Directors of the Hellenic Federation of Systemic Therapy and Family Therapy Associations (ETHOS)
- Member of the European Family Therapy Association(EFTA).
- Member of the European Psychotherapy Association (EAP).
- Member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA).
- Former President of Hellenic Association of Systemic Therapy (ELESYTH).
Has served as:
- Former Α΄ Vice President of the Social Welfare Centre of Attica.
- Coordinating Director of the Psychiatric Department of the General Hospital of Athens “G. Gennimatas”, initiating and being responsible for the establishment and function of a Psychotherapy Unit.
- Educator in the Family Program of the Therapeutic Community “Strofi” – KETHEA.
- Responsible for the newly established Prevention and Education Unit of the Organization Against Drugs (OKANA).
- Expert in the Major Program for Educators’ Training under the auspices of the Ministry of Education, researcher, trainer and supervisor in multiple systems.